Monday, May 24, 2010

Long time no post...

Wow, it's definitely been awhile since I last posted. I guess life has just been a little crazy recently. I finished up a season of testing, only four tests, not as much as my IB buddies, but definitely enough for me. I'm finally free of the stress of school!
I've finished my high school running career... I don't think that fact has quite hit me yet. I was able to run at the state track meet, and we qualified for the finals in the medley. We finished above our original seed, which I was pretty happy with. I ran a PR at the Region meet, so it turned out to be an all around pretty decent season.
Life in general has also just been pretty good. We'll be graduating in just about a week, and then my high school career will be completely over. I'll be moving on to BYU in the fall after a summer that is hopefully epic in its proportions! I'll also hopefully be working a ton in order to save up for college and a mission.
Life's pretty good! I'm afraid I don't have anything to say that's of any importance though... Maybe next post :)

3 comments:

Blake said...

I like what you've done with the place! :)

Derek said...

haha thanks, I figured a change could be good :)

Paige Helen said...

State! Derek, thats awesome! And welcome back :)