Saturday, May 16, 2009

State


Why do we run?


To fly


To believe


To fight


To conquer


To try


For victory






Well I was able to go to state this year and I ran the 800 anchoring the medley yesterday. I ran about the same as I did at region a 2:05, but it was still a cool experience even though I didn't pr, next year I hope to be there for all three distance events. I'll let you know how the rest of our team did when I know all the details from the events that happened today, unfortunately I couldn't go today, I had some family things going on.

2 comments:

Andres Bosque said...

awesome pics dude! the burst shots of you passing that guy are sooo money! Oh man, each frame, each phrase, you passing that slow-poke, that was awesome.

Derek said...

ha ha thanks, my dad took the pics, and I put the words to them.