Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Indoor track

Indoor Track has started up in full force this week! We officially started team practices yesterday with an early morning workout. That's right our coach made us get up and be at school at 5:45 a.m. on the first day back from winter vacation, crazy, yet for some reason we showed up anyways :) We're having early morning workouts every other day and on the other days we have practice after school. Unfortunately there are some conflicts with our next two meets, still the training will be good preparation for spring track, the winter is similar to the summer for cross country in that we're trying to maintain a base for track that will let us just start improving immediately when track starts. I can't wait, especially for the mile, it's my favorite race!

4 comments:

Paige Helen said...

I'll be there tomorrow!
5:45 babay.

Brad said...

yeaaah boy, i am soo stoked to race. haha and the car situation is going well, the parents aren't mad ;)

Jeffrey Bennett said...

5:45? And I thought I was exhausted from swim drag week and meets. Hope you guys do well!

Aoi Sakura said...

I wish I was running... :(

I miss you guys a ton!