Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An Interesting Conversation

So today at Cross Country somehow we managed to get into this weird discussion. It started when someone said something at comparing yourself, or someone else to an animal. In other words "What animal best fits you?". I know it's really weird, and really random, but we went with it. Apparently I am a Meerkat, I can't quite see that, but whatever. The team said that I remind them of Timone from The Lion King. Daniel is a Koala, it kind of fits doesn't it! Andrew is a labrador, and Brad is a Golden Retriever or maybe a sheep, we're not quite sure, amazingly enough it does really fit their personalities! Senor is a wolf, yep, kind of scary, and Stucki.... well Stucki we decided was a hippopotamus! Yep, that was our conversation!

3 comments:

Andres Bosque said...

dude i am totally a Mongoose! I kill snakes as my life-long career!

MONGOOSE!!!!

Brad said...

haha good times... good times...

Aoi Sakura said...

They did this to our ToK class, too. Apparently I'm a hyena... meaning I laugh really annoyingly and eat carcases. Hm. I guess they don't like me too much.

I like the ones you guys came up with better. :)

-Elisabeth