Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cross Country

Well, I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I might as well say something about what I do just about every morning, run! Cross country is awesome, and summer training this year has been really fun, but also really hard. Our team is really amazing, and we've got quite a few new people that are likely to be amazing by the end of the year, that's you Brad and Andrew! We also have quite a few new girls runners, which finally gives us enough for a varsity, and it's looking like the girls may make it to state this year! Still, it's been a hard season so far, we're averaging somewhere around 8 or 9 miles a day! Hopefully that'll be enough to get us a region title! We've also had a series of injuries this year, lots of rolled ankles, and a couple of major falls... still nothing too serious. It's fun stuff, everyone should come out and run with us! :)

3 comments:

Andres Bosque said...

Keep up the blogging bro, and that running! I've got a while to be really fast. Those Lynch boys dominate! You could be a really good team captain next year.....

Derek said...

You're plenty fast, and believe me, you're varsity material! Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think good old D-Reich should be captain, he could beat me any day!

Aoi Sakura said...

Nice post. I haven't done a post about cross country in a while... maybe I'll go do that. :)

-Elisabeth