Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! This has been quite the interesting Christmas for me, it being the last one for me to spend with my family for the next two years, not to mention the fact that my count is down to four days before I head out... There's a lot to say, and I'm not sure how to put it, maybe I'll post once again before I head out, but for now I guess I'll just say Merry Christmas! Christ truly did and does live. He is our Savior, Lord, and Redeemer. His Atonement is the crowning event of all history. It is the power that enables us to do all things, and most importantly to return Home to our Father in Heaven. The Book of Mormon is real, and it is a powerful testament of the reality of our Savior. Joy to the world, the Lord is come to save all men who will believe on His name!

No comments: