Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day


Well, it was the first day of college today. It was cool I guess, it's interesting living on my own and whatnot. NSO was kind of fun, but in all honesty, not that great of a day. It would probably help if my mouth wasn't swollen and I could eat food though. Not wanting to rip the stitches out of my mouth could also help. So yeah, this is my complaining post. I'm sure once I get over my teeth it'll be much better, but yeah, first day, hopefully tomorrow is better.

4 comments:

Brad said...

I can't imagine starting school right after such a dehabilitating operation! Hopefully you make a speedy recovery.

Jessica C. Gilliland said...

Your cheeks look better! And I see you're trying out your new webcam. :) Don't worry--things will be 10x more awesome after classes start.

Ali said...

Derek... ah! I am so sorry... I HATED getting my wisdom teeth out. It's horrible, isn't it?! I am in the process of moving all of my things down into good ol' Wyview... I probably won't actually sleep there till Saturday or Sunday night though. I really hope you get feeling better, and I'm sure you will soon! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help! Let's hang out sometime soon since we're practically neighbors!!! ;)

Derek said...

Thanks guys! and to Ali, we'll definitely have to hang out soon! Brad, you too! Jessica, maybe not so much :)