Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Presidential election

Congratulations to Senator Obama and what appears to be his election to be President of the United States of America. Although I do not agree with hardly any of his policies, morals, or beliefs, I sincerely hope that he does a good job. I sincerely hope that the economy gets better and not worse, that his appeasement policies pacify the terrorists and allow the Iraqi and Afghani people to remain free to govern themselves, and allow the United States to remain safe from terrorist attack. However, I also cannot hope that his policies on abortion and gay marriage will be allowed to stand, I sincerely hope that they fail. As to everything else, well, the next 4 years will be interesting, and I sincerely hope that he keeps this country together, and that the Constitution stands strong and weathers any storm that comes its way. "Good night and Good Luck", America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but if you look at his or Vice Presidential-Elect Joe Biden's debates or websites, or anything really, you will find that neither of them are pro-gay marriage and in fact have the same stand as Senator McCain and Governor Palin.